Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

4th and 22 and my man throws 5 yards. Sup please get Minshew and Steichen up outta here. It’s clear as day Jalen Hurts is the MVP.

Welp. Here’s what I learned today:

Hurts is the MVP.

Minshew Mania is DEAD.

Now we gotta play another game we shouldn’t. Always wanna do shit the hardest way possible.

And my Dolphins need a veteran backup QB who can stay healthy. I want Tua as my QB but need a good veteran QB if the offensive line isn’t going to get better

If your think having damn near 30 TOs is less worse than Wentz stats you’re legit a damn idiot

Legit nobody on this board would agree with you.
Nigga everyone has been agreeing with me when we said wentz wouldn't be better....no matter ryan hasn't been good but he ain't nothing like wentz bum ass you're the blind ass bat in this case

Nigga everyone has been agreeing with me when we said wentz wouldn't be better....no matter ryan hasn't been good but he ain't nothing like wentz bum ass you're the blind ass bat in this case

Nobody been agreeing with you

They are saying he’s garbage. That’s not saying Ryan had a better year you damn idiot.

Damn near 30 TOs in 12 games is not comparable to Wentz year in 7 games.

Make a poll and put up the stats

Nobody been agreeing with you

They are saying he’s garbage. That’s not saying Ryan had a better year you damn idiot.

Damn near 30 TOs in 12 games is not comparable to Wentz year in 7 games.

Make a poll and put up the stats
Lol....reading is fundamental jackass.....I clearly said matt ryan has not been good this year but he ain't no damn wentz.....since you hung up on his sorry ass campaign his ass to go to the saints since you love him so much dumbass

Lol....reading is fundamental jackass.....I clearly said matt ryan has not been good this year but he ain't no damn wentz.....since you hung up on his sorry ass campaign his ass to go to the saints since you love him so much dumbass

You said Ryan had a better year

He hasn’t.

Just ducking admit that and keep it moving with your trash ass team

Wentz is trash and had a better year than Ryan

Simple shit

Back