Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

That’s saints game was horrible to watch.

that GB vs 49ers game last year in the playoffs was horrible to watch.

Bad weather games are trash

the saints this year have been hard to watch in a dome. i don’t think it’s the weather bruh

GB also played the 49ers in the 2020 playoffs in much better conditions and got curb stomped. was that game much better? the weather wasn’t the reason why the packers lost

Carolina play cold games late in the year every year.

yesterday was literally the coldest home game in panthers history. it wasn’t a typical cold game for them

where’s your proof that they can’t adapt? a dome team in the saints just beat the browns in frigid cold temperatures

the jaguars, a warm weather team, just beat the jets in rainy, cold conditions

the panthers aren’t used to these frigid temperatures like yesterday but they did just fine vs the lions
Some guys have never played in snow conditions so they don't know how to adapt to it....it's not their fault tho...jags play in a city where they get rain so I don't know why you brought them up lol....you talking about the panthers like they play in California lol bruh stop it....niggas don't care about snow games anymore except you lol

Some guys have never played in snow conditions so they don't know how to adapt to it....it's not their fault tho...jags play in a city where they get rain so I don't know why you brought them up lol....you talking about the panthers like they play in California lol bruh stop it....niggas don't care about snow games anymore except you lol

their opponents have licenses to assault them week to week…but snow is too much for them to adapt to?

ok pal lol you got it

Back