Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

Heard we smacked around the Eagles all day in practice yesterday, Besides one AJ brown catch on greedy Williams.

Rookie running back Jerome Ford out of Cincy shook a nigga out his shoes so bad, he made the nigga pop a knee cap.

Got so many raw running backs I lost count

Jedrick Wills treating one of they D-lineman like a child:

Oh, and 11 games and a $5 dollar fine:

#WeWon
#SameOl’BrownsLol
#TheEndIsNear
#AndWeGotACountdown

I was reading the opposite happened from twitter lol

Isn’t baggy jersey brissett your quarterback for 11 games?

Yessir, and I’ll be in Charlotte to support Brissett and my Browns against Baker and the Panthers opening week because I’m a true Browns fan. We gon ride or die with Brissett these first 11 games.

Lol After that….A DECADE PLUS of one of the top 3 QB’s in the league coming to a city near you.

How long before harbough and the Baltimore bitch boys turn on Lamar Jackson? How long will it take the Pittsburgh pussies to find a QB?

#OntheNextEpisodeOf….
#ShitYa’llNeedToBeWorriedAbout.

Yessir, and I’ll be in Charlotte to support Brissett and my Browns against Baker and the Panthers opening week because I’m a true Browns fan. We gon ride or die with Brissett these first 11 games.

Lol After that….A DECADE PLUS of one of the top 3 QB’s in the league coming to a city near you.

How long before harbough and the Baltimore bitch boys turn on Lamar Jackson? How long will it take the Pittsburgh pussies to find a QB?

#OntheNextEpisodeOf….
#ShitYa’llNeedToBeWorriedAbout.
Lamar saved Harbaugh’s job so he’ll never turn on him, y’all are gonna be a 7 win team, NOBODY is concerned about a team that’s made it to the playoffs 1 out of 15 years lls

KD is a circus just like AB

Both quitters, both throwing folks under the bus both keep referring to themselves as a god, and both gotta keep reminding random folks who they are

Lololololol

Back