Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

Would be crazy if the Dolphins don't even make the playoffs. I didn't even realize that they are the six seed right now. I want to see a rematch with Buffalo.

Would be crazy if the Dolphins don't even make the playoffs. I didn't even realize that they are the six seed right now. I want to see a rematch with Buffalo.
We should be the favorites from here on out. 2 home games and a game in New England. Jets game is tricky cause of their defense and you never know with Belichick but Tua's never taken a L to him

Isn't it the owners money?

Yeah the franchise/owners

"

The Giants are paying three different head coaches, and their respective coaching staffs, this year alone: Pat Shurmur, who was fired in 2020 just two years into a five-year deal; Joe Judge, who was fired this past January after also lasting only two years into a five-year contract; and first-year coach Brian Daboll, who had led New York to a 7-5-1 record entering Sunday night's showdown with the Commanders.

Seven teams fired their head coach either during or after the 2021 season: the Jaguars, Bears, Vikings, Giants, Dolphins, Broncos and Texans. Two others also had head-coaching vacancies because of resignations: the Raiders and Saints.

"

giphy.gif

Back