Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

It's just as well; their season was toast before it really began.

Between D-Hop's suspension, Ertz injury, the beef between Kingsbury and Murray, and now this, they never really had a chance. Scrap this year. Get a good picks, and built up that front line on their defense. Keep integrating Marquise (cause I ain't calling that dude 'Hollywood' for shit) into the offense.

...of course, they'll probably fire Kingsbury, which is dumb as shit.

It's just as well; their season was toast before it really began.

Between D-Hop's suspension, Ertz injury, the beef between Kingsbury and Murray, and now this, they never really had a chance. Scrap this year. Get a good picks, and built up that front line on their defense. Keep integrating Marquise (cause I ain't calling that dude 'Hollywood' for shit) into the offense.

...of course, they'll probably fire Kingsbury, which is dumb as shit.
Firing kingsbury will be the best thing to do he ain't no winning coach

I’m still baffled by how he got the job in the first place

wine-michael-scott.gif

There may be changes coming to the NFL rulebook regarding hits on quarterbacks and defenseless players.

Per NFL Network's Tom Pelissero, NFL executive vice president of football operations Troy Vincent said there have been some discussions among league owners that such hits may become reviewable and subject to automatic ejections.

Pelissero noted any rule change would need to be voted on during the March league meetings.

Back