Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

This Ravens team is not good. Winning does not help them as they will get destroyed in the playoffs with that mediocre offense. Lamar needs help and the team has not given it to him. Ravens should be the Eagles of the AFC offensively. Look at what they did for Hurts and what the Dolphins did for Tua. Just trash.

This Ravens team is not good. Winning does not help them as they will get destroyed in the playoffs with that mediocre offense. Lamar needs help and the team has not given it to him. Ravens should be the Eagles of the AFC offensively. Look at what they did for Hurts and what the Dolphins did for Tua. Just trash.
Ravens ain’t in the business of giving up 1st rounders for WRs. At least I don’t think so but you might know more than me since you’re a ravens fan.

It helps that the QB for the Eagles is still on a rookie deal and not asking for a lineup of brink trucks just yet

Yea… I don’t see them winning a playoff game this year not the way they been playing.

It helps that the QB for the Eagles is still on a rookie deal and not asking for a lineup of brink trucks just yet
This has been an issue for for years. They had the opportunity before the rookie contract ended.

They just don't use WRs and force the ball to Andrews. Lamar looked much better spreading the ball to WRs but the OC is ome dimensional. I been they always bring in these older WRs and never get a young numer 1.

Paying Andrews instead of a top WR is just stupid when you need a WR to stretch the field. He is not on Kelce's or Gonk's level. The running backs are not getting it done either and they just keep drafting them like they do TEs. Time for a new coaching regime. They still have the same problems from 10 tears ago but they got lucky signing Boldin.

This has been an issue for for years. They had the opportunity before the rookie contract ended.

They just don't use WRs and force the ball to Andrews. Lamar looked much better spreading the ball to WRs but the OC is ome dimensional. I been they always bring in these older WRs and never get a young numer 1.

Paying Andrews instead of a top WR is just stupid when you need a WR to stretch the field. He is not on Kelce's or Gonk's level. The running backs are not getting it done either and they just keep drafting them like they do TEs. Time for a new coaching regime. They still have the same problems from 10 tears ago but they got lucky signing Boldin.
Didn't Ravens build their offense around Lamar running?

*sighs*

That 2nd half of the Carolina game was a glimpse of what our offense could look like when we utilize other players besides Andrews.

Back