Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

They should offer a trade for Rodgers. The rest of that team is legit. Maybe even cry baby Carr could be a much better option

smh foh

Jets fans online yappin bout sign carr or jimmy g. FUCK DAT. Jus to be the next minny viks w cousin...aka middle of the pack

Ride it out w zach this n next year...then try n tank for caleb williams or drake maye

Man fuck dis bs...all da ppl i kno irl tryin clown me cuz bill b is our daddy n we suck vs da pats etc etc...

Im tryna tell these niggas...1st rd QBs are a crap shoot...

Jus go back to luck n rg3. Luck up n retired, rg3 was a bust.

Mariota n jamies. They both ended up being busts.

Goff n wentz. They both ended up being busts.

Baker n darnold. They both ended up being busts.

T Lawrence was supposed to be the best prospect since luck and zach is doin what he doing, so both their arrows not pointing in da right direction rn.

Sure trey lance got hurt, but he wasnt exactly lighting it up b4 his injury n ppl sayin mac jones has regressed.

Basically its hard AF to find a super star QB in da 1st rd. Everyone cant be mahomes, watson, herbert, josh allen or lamar.

Plus zach went to BYU. MF byu. The mountain west conference or w/e. Playin againt wyoming n boise st n shit...i never fully trusted that.

And the kid sum times comes across as a spoiled little pretty boy, with a maga moms milf. So ya kno

But pressure bust pipes. We will see how he react to this situation. It'll either make him or break him

Dan orlovsky...

giphy.gif

He the go to guy for breaking down film now?? FOH

Back