Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

Win football games, don't cry. I don't want to see my QB cry unless its after winning the SB. Brady team sucks and he got them out of a slump. Rodgers just won a game after loosing 5 straight. Carr is soft. Jesus would disapprove.
Wrong.

That offense STILL can’t score. The defense is doing all the work

But this nigga clicked on what I said even though it doesn’t alert him.

He wanted to know what I said so bad lolololololol

Oh shit, it just came back to me.

this nigga said he was going to block me because I was talking shit about Lamar Jackson.

How pathetic.
:scust:

My Dolphins 7-3 got the run game going really good for the first time this year. Defense could tackle better but overall I like how we looking. Gonna hurt that Ogbah out for the rest of the year but that just means folks gonna need to step up.

My Dolphins 7-3 got the run game going really good for the first time this year. Defense could tackle better but overall I like how we looking. Gonna hurt that Ogbah out for the rest of the year but that just means folks gonna need to step up.
Got Chubb at the right time considering Ogbah went down. If Wilson and Mosert can get this running game going, only makes Tua, Waddle and Reek more dangerous

Got Chubb at the right time considering Ogbah went down. If Wilson and Mosert can get this running game going, only makes Tua, Waddle and Reek more dangerous

We definitely did get Chubb at the right time. I really wanted to see how much pressure we could generate when we put Philips, Chubb and Ogbah out there. O-line was going to have to pick their poison.

We definitely did get Chubb at the right time. I really wanted to see how much pressure we could generate when we put Philips, Chubb and Ogbah out there. O-line was going to have to pick their poison.
I think Ingram will help in that role

True don't know how I forgot about him cause he making plenty of noise. So we still in really good shape on the d-line actually.
It would help if Byron Jones would come back so we're not playing a bunch of unknowns in the secondary but it is what it is. I bet we end up cutting him in the offseason

It would help if Byron Jones would come back so we're not playing a bunch of unknowns in the secondary but it is what it is. I bet we end up cutting him in the offseason

For all that money he's being paid and not playing yes he's gone more than likely. With the line getting good pressure and us getting good pressure when we blitz it's helping all those back-up corners out a lot.

Glad we got Chubb cause I was kinda of disappointed we didn't make a play to get Roquan Smith.

Back