Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

I can't stand Taysom Hill. Besides being a Saint, he's the poster boy for celebrating white mediocrity. Talked about this last season. Dude's a 3rd string QB and a 3rd string TE that isn't on the field much. Why does such an ass player get so much recognition besides white hype?
Nah, Kordel Stewart

Good for running wildcat? Or a good 3rd option at QB? Maybe, but nobody's talkin about any other 3rd string QB's.
Let’s me just say he’s a good player to have on your team as a TE/WR/HB emergency QB, PR, KR, Gunner.

Also, he has more TDs than Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Julio Jones, LF7, White, Gage.

Just saying.

Let’s me just say he’s a good player to have on your team as a TE/WR/HB emergency QB, PR, KR, Gunner.

Also, he has more TDs than Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Julio Jones, LF7, White, Gage.

Just saying.

Bucs having a bad offense this season doesn't make Hill any better. He's in his 6th season and still is shy of 2,000 yards from scrimmage.

And ya, that Swiss Army Knife shit people say. WR/TE when? He has 16 receiving yards in 8 games. He's had 100, not 1,000...100, receiving yards in a season once in his career. HB when? Feel like whenever I see him run the ball he's lined up as the QB on the play, taking the snap from the Center.

And emergency PR/KR/Gunner? Not the main one... just in case of emergencies? Kinda weird resume filler is that? That's white hype.

Hill is a shitty 3rd string TE that they line up at QB in a wildcat offense sometimes, which is the only time he's productive. He's not this million position Swiss Army Knife he's white hyped to be.

Back