Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

Offense looked better with Wentz

Even though he take too many sacks. 27TDs and 7INTs looking better than may Ryan 9TDs and 9INTs

Lmao.

Even Taylor Stats are way down compared to last year

Good. I had no problem with him until the mfer fired his offensive coordinator Marcus Brady a few weeks ago. Reich called the plays, why make the brother the scapegoat. We already have so few Black offensive coordinators in the NFL, smh.

They might as well let Reggie Wayne call the plays, if he's good. Good.

If not it helps the tank.

Offense looked better with Wentz

Even though he take too many sacks. 27TDs and 7INTs looking better than may Ryan 9TDs and 9INTs

Lmao.

Even Taylor Stats are way down compared to last year
No the offense looked better with rivers.....wentz was not the answer and he's not the answer for washington I told you he's not as good as you think he is.....you keep mentioning his 27tds and 7ints but when you have a rb that carried the load like JT did last season any qb will look decent in the offense and this season the o-line is shit so of course JT numbers will drop

No the offense looked better with rivers.....wentz was not the answer and he's not the answer for washington I told he's not as good as you think he is.....you keep mentioning his 27tds and 7ints but when you have a rb that carried the load like JT did last season any qb will look decent in the offense and this season the o-line is shit so of course JT numbers will drop

Why he carrying that load again then? 🤔

And the offense was good under Rivers. But not better than when Wentz was there

Why he carrying that load again then? 🤔

And the offense was good under Rivers. But not better than when Wentz was there

Rivers helped take that team to the playoffs, Wentz couldn’t do that. Say what you want but ultimately that’s what matters & Wentz ain’t that dude. The offense was a bit better cuz of Taylor but couldn’t get it done.

Rivers helped take that team to the playoffs, Wentz couldn’t do that. Say what you want but ultimately that’s what matters & Wentz ain’t that dude.

Don’t matter to me.

I’m just shitting in the colts because I called what exactly was going to happen to them this year.

So I’ll take my shits every time they come up.

Oh yea mad because I’m shitting on your team and LITERALLY EVERYTHING I SAID WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, HAPPENED

I LOVE IT
Lol not even close....you so fucked up with your team you worried about what's going on indy....what happened to that elite defense you claimed in September? Fucking bums lol

Back