Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

Highest he had in a season is 15 bruh other than that it's 6,7,7,9,12 lol he's not a big red zone threat but he gets you to the redzone

15-9-12. That’s great TD numbers bruh

his rookie season he had 6 as a backup
Second season had 7 as a backup
2019 he missed 5 games and still had 7 TDs

He gets in the end zone.

he’s on pace for like 5 TDs with HELLA targets

15-9-12. That’s great TD numbers bruh

his rookie season he had 6 as a backup
Second season had 7 as a backup
2019 he missed 5 games and still had 7 TDs

He gets in the end zone.

he’s on pace for like 5 TDs with HELLA targets
7 TDs and he missed 5 games is not a good number....that's not even half a season lol.....rookie season is a pass....2nd season is a toss up other than that he doesn't get a lot of tds bruh he got his money off of the yardage he gets in a game....he's played in 13 playoff games in his career and only has 5 TDs.....again not that good of a number

7 TDs and he missed 5 games is not a good number....that's not even half a season lol.....rookie season is a pass....2nd season is a toss up other than that he doesn't get a lot of tds bruh he got his money off of the yardage he gets in a game....he's played in 13 playoff games in his career and only has 5 TDs.....again not that good of a number

Lmao. 7TDs with 5 missed games is good. Stop trying to spin that as bad.

I understand it’s only been a year and a half… but the 2021 QB class might be trash (or at the very least, disappointing). Not only cuz of the shortcomings of the QBs, but the teams that drafted them so far not doing them any favors. Justin Fields so far the only one who’s shown real potential this season and that’s not saying much.

I understand it’s only been a year and a half… but the 2021 QB class might be trash (or at the very least, disappointing). Not only cuz of the shortcomings of the QBs, but the teams that drafted them so far not doing them any favors. Justin Fields so far the only one who’s shown real potential this season and that’s not saying much.

I disagree on Fields too.

they all looked very bad and lost

Back