Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

Fuck is going on with both the Pack and the Bucs?

I said it last week, both these teams are cooked. I’d be shocked if they both make the playoffs. The Bucs probably will thanks to their division, the Packers look like they got no more energy offensively.

Lmao at pass interference on a throw outta bounds and brissett didn’t get that last snap off. Gotta wait until the clock hits 0 cuz iont trust these niggaz

I said it last week, both these teams are cooked. I’d be shocked if they both make the playoffs. The Bucs probably will thanks to their division, the Packers look like they got no more energy offensively.
That’s on A-Fraudgers. He cried and bitched for all that help, then took the money and left them with no skill players.

He gets what he gets from here on out.

If it was up to me, Cooper Rush would still be starting.

Yeah, he had a bad game last week...........but he had a bad game against a better team.

A better team that's undefeated.

Detroit is not a better team, but Dallas is barely winning against them.

For whatever reason, from what I've seen, the offense seems to run better with Cooper Rush than it does with Dak.

Now, that doesn't necessarily mean Cooper's a better QB..............but he's definitely better at running the offense.

Cooper would have to have 2 or 3 more bad games (or losses) before I put Dak back in.

Back