Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

Per the advice of my attorney...after witnessing another self inflicted...abysmal collapse YET AGAIN in the 2nd half... I IP360...will be protesting the Ravens next Sunday.

My protest will consist of refusing to watch next Sunday's game. Nor will I be wearing ANY Ravens gear. Instead, I will be wearing all black.

My anger for this game has led me as a Ravens fan...to take a stand against my own team. I ask all my Ravens fans to join me. This must stop.

Thank you
Bad luck @toheeb27 strikes again

Lamar costed us the game today, couldn’t see it in its entirety but we didn’t score enough in the red zone and those 2 turnovers were killers. He has to play better man we really shouldn’t be 3-3 but 3 blown double digit leads in the 4th quarter is unacceptable. That throw to ricard instead of outta bounds was by far his worst decision of the season he’s gotta improve man

Random back up o line man sitting at the end of the bench shoulda hit tom w...

sit-yo-ass-down-man-sit-yo-ass-down.gif

How dare anyone try to make a case that this dude should be a hall of famer.

:tuh:

Exactly.

He is who he is. He literally had an all star team and did his best all last year to fuck it up by leading the league in INTs

then when the playoffs started, every game he was throwing INTs. Got even luckier that a few players dropped a few in them playoffs game.

his decision making is low IQ

Last edited:
Per the advice of my attorney...after witnessing another self inflicted...abysmal collapse YET AGAIN in the 2nd half... I IP360...will be protesting the Ravens next Sunday.

My protest will consist of refusing to watch next Sunday's game. Nor will I be wearing ANY Ravens gear. Instead, I will be wearing all black.

My anger for this game has led me as a Ravens fan...to take a stand against my own team. I ask all my Ravens fans to join me. This must stop.

Thank you

AbleCleanAngwantibo-size_restricted.gif

Back