Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

I’ve seen all I need to see from Wentz this year. I don’t give a fuck about his garbage time stats or his lucky plays against teams with weak secondary’s. He can’t finish games and get shit done when it matters. @Dwayne pick your man’s up from Landover, Maryland we done with him.

I’ve seen all I need to see from Wentz this year. I don’t give a fuck about his garbage time stats or his lucky plays against teams with weak secondary’s. He can’t finish games and get shit done when it matters. @Dwayne pick your man’s up from Landover, Maryland we done with him.
Yes. He have trouble coming back in games.

Wentz is strange to me. He's played like an MVP, set a bunch of Eagles records, played decent with practice squad players and then fell completely apart in 2020

Get some of your finest drinks and take deep breaths because it's only week 5

I just realized that if Brady does indeed get a divorce and he’s still realistically healthy… what’s stopping him from coming back next year?

Get some of your finest drinks and take deep breaths because it's only week 5

Bruh. You acting weird as fuck like YOUR QB you championed for ALL OFF SEASON ain’t the worse in the league with his

7 INTs
11 Fumbles

In only 5 games.

Wentz had 7 INTs all of last year for y’all. But you all on Ryan nuts

Why they acting like Stafford is an elite QB

He’s a TO machine and right on cue he fumbles and it’s returned for 6

Bruh. You acting weird as fuck like YOUR QB you championed for ALL OFF SEASON ain’t the worse in the league with his

7 INTs
11 Fumbles

In only 5 games.

Wentz had 7 INTs all of last year for y’all. But you all on Ryan nuts
Lol bruh you just don't get it.....wentz had a running back with well over 1000 plus yards last season you keep hollering this "But bUt hE HaD 27 tds and 7 ints he's very good BULLSHIT I watched him a WHOLE SEASON YOU JUST SEEING HIGHLIGHTS NIGGA JUST SHUT UP WITH THE BULLSHIT TAKE everyone knows wentz is trash except YOU.....you keep worrying about ryan when your own qb ain't did shit right before he got hurt....you're always wrong on the silly shit LET IT GO

Back