Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

glad to be back talking sports.

ikr. I thought we were gone for good

denzel-relieved.gif

FOH

I get it. Dude was leveled by an NFL player with all gear on

Curious what will happen. He disrupted a national event but was assaulted

I don't know why people do that. The cameras usually don't capture it and the only recording is from people in the stands

I get it. Dude was leveled by an NFL player with all gear on

Curious what will happen. He disrupted a national event but was assaulted

I don't know why people do that. The cameras usually don't capture it and the only recording is from people in the stands

ikr.

I have been sayin that exact shit 4 years.

Jus cuz a goof ball is tresspassing it dont give a dude the right to jus beat tf outta him

Oh well. Play fucked up gms win fucked up prizes.

ikr.

I have been sayin that exact shit 4 years.

Jus cuz a goof ball is tresspassing it dont give a dude the right to jus beat tf outta him

Oh well. Play fucked up gms win fucked up prizes.
I disagree. The players had EVERY right to fuck that dumbass up.

1) He’s trespassing. His very presence on the field places everyone involved at risk.

2) This dickwad had a canister of pink smoke for some gender revealing. That put the players at risk for smoke inhalation and vision issues.

He earned that spear given by Bobby Wagner. Shit, he’s lucky Bobby W didn’t suplex his silly ass.

I disagree. The players had EVERY right to fuck that dumbass up.

1) He’s trespassing. His very presence on the field places everyone involved at risk.

2) This dickwad had a canister of pink smoke for some gender revealing. That put the players at risk for smoke inhalation and vision issues.

He earned that spear given by Bobby Wagner. Shit, he’s lucky Bobby W didn’t suplex his silly ass.

lol damn bruh, you cold as ice

Back