Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

@AZTG

It's all bad over here bro. Missed FG's, turnovers, penalties and just flukey ass plays are killing me. The shit will balance itself out but this is a very bad start to the season. Very bad.

So saying EXACTLY what happened is frowned upon? Bet

how about this then.

Tampa has the worse offense in the entire NFL. 3 TDs in 3 games while it’s several RBs and WRs that has the same amount of TD by themselves

Better?

"Y’all still let some no name WRs eat though."

^^ This. Who were they? They had 1 WR get over 60 yards. Let's not talk about it like receivers were running wild on us.

Don't forget to say reigning division champs and current leaders that beat the Saints last week.

"Y’all still let some no name WRs eat though."

^^ This. Who were they? They had 1 WR get over 60 yards. Let's not talk about it like receivers were running wild on us.

Don't forget to say reigning division champs and current leaders that beat the Saints last week.
Teams like the Browns or Bengals care about shit like that fam

we don’t do that in NFC South

@AZTG

It's all bad over here bro. Missed FG's, turnovers, penalties and just flukey ass plays are killing me. The shit will balance itself out but this is a very bad start to the season. Very bad.

Facts fam. Nothing been making sense.

I just need to get on a lil win streak while waiting for basketball to start back up

Facts fam. Nothing been making sense.

I just need to get on a lil win streak while waiting for basketball to start back up
MLB playoffs is where I'm gonna eat while learning the early trends in the NBA while the season is still young. I'm prolly just gonna stick to reasonable moneylines for the NBA until the bookmakers adjust for that first month.

Too early for this, but at least we getting some rep outchea.

MLB playoffs is where I'm gonna eat while learning the early trends in the NBA while the season is still young. I'm prolly just gonna stick to reasonable moneylines for the NBA until the bookmakers adjust for that first month.

100%

Make what you can out of baseball this year before the rule changes hit next season and nobody knows wtf is happening.

#1 in the AFC East
nfl-national-football-league.gif

I haven't played video games in since the 1st version of grand theft auto. I used to wonder why some of the players on madden used to do the shit they did if you didn't control them. Looking at the games yesterday I clearly see why so many players awareness rating used to be so low. I was looking at these players like WTF are you doing?!!! It made no sense on some the shit they were doing and these dude are fucking pro players. Shit was just crazy.

Buffalo's gameplan going into this game was to keep their defense off the field as long as possible. Our defense was on the field for 41 of 60 minutes. Who knows if we score before the half if Tua doesn't go out injured? Also, I need Skylar Thompson to be our backup cause Teddy looks done. Got love for Teddy cause he's a legend down here but yea

Last edited:
I think it’s safe to say the AFC West isn’t as good as we thought it would of been.

Back