Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just seen the shot of AD being offsides.

How the hell they miss that lol
there needs to be a changing of the guard in the NFL

the problem is, these dudes dont quit....they aren't forced out....they simply just retire which keeps the pipeline of younger officials in limbo

supposedly all the officials picked to ref title games have been graded above all their peers, and you still get shit like this happening

and as someone who knows that the human element is what makes officiating difficult, there are just some things that shouldnt have the human element impact it as much as it does

Line judge just wasn't looking I guess. They could have someone stop the game if a ref misses something similar to how they'll stop if they see a hit that needs looked at. Don't think fans would like the constant stopping

The news I heard and read about the Bengals ownership is crazy.

They really dont give a fuck about winning.

Simple example is they have the least amount of scouts by far in the NFL. Dudes got lucky with Joe and Chase

Another fun fact. Eli Apple and Ramesy allowed like the same amount of yards and catches this year and Apple allowed less TDs overall

Yikes

Bruh just need scrub all his social media accounts. Just go on a Ricky Williams type journey to find himself. Get his mind right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back