Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, I like Burrow over Lamar. The fact they in the same division and carried that team to a Super Bowl… damn.

At this point, I like Burrow over Lamar. The fact they in the same division and carried that team to a Super Bowl… damn.

nigga pls. That bengals SB run is fools gold.

Titans had a 9 sacks n tannehill threw 3 picks. Cinny shoulda lost.

Chiefs offense went MIA in the 2nd half. Cinny shoulda lost.

Lamar's MVP >>>> That bogus SB run.

Cinny goin 9-8 at best this year. SB hangover is real.

Even if it is a " fool's gold" run.

Still better than anything Lamar has done.

Bet he'd trade both of them MVPs for a shot in the SB. Instead of first rd exits.

Last edited:

You play to win the game. Even with all that Burrow left it all out there. Lamar hasn’t done that in the playoffs.

Some of y'all still ain't learned that your QB needs to be elite at throwing the ball and Lamar is not consistent at that

Depending on how good to great their run game and defense is I'd disagree with that statement. A good to great run game & defense can can allow for an average QB to win the SB.

Yo this ain't 2000 anymore. With the rules and the way the game is now you can't win a superbowl with a dominant D and run game

I agree passing offense is more important just disagree with having to need an elite passer as the only way to win it all

I agree passing offense is more important just disagree with having to need an elite passer as the only way to win it all

It is. Last team to win with elite defense and no QB was Seattle maybe with the LOB and a rookie Russ and that seems like it was 25 years ago.

I'm not gonna count Denver with extra washed Peyton. You still had to account that Peyton could dial it up and have a great game

Almost but they don't have a QB. They coulda won last year too but Stafford is just way better than Jimmy and now they still trying to move Jimmy
I think I was mainly just speaking on your original point which was a dominant D and run game can’t win you a SB. It definitely can. Of course with the rules the way they are like you said it’s definitely more likely a team with an elite QB/avg run game/avg defense will win vs a team with Avg QB/Top 5 run game/top 5 defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back