Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He throws more often than Lamar. I don't think either are worth a mega contract but Murray has at least been close to passing for 4k yds

Lamar has the MVP from years ago but hasn't done well in the playoffs

It'll be interesting what the teams do

Honestly these divisions wouldn’t bother me. Turn AFC & NFC to East & West conference like the NFL had in the 60’s. With a 17 game schedule they could have one game a year for the classic divisional rivalries like Bears/Packers, Ravens/Steelers and so on. The league would never do this but it sounds interesting.

Honestly these divisions wouldn’t bother me. Turn AFC & NFC to East & West conference like the NFL had in the 60’s. With a 17 game schedule they could have one game a year for the classic divisional rivalries like Bears/Packers, Ravens/Steelers and so on. The league would never do this but it sounds interesting.

It would create some great regional rivalries. More fans would be willing to travel the shorter distances for divisional road games. 2 games a year for Dallas/Houston, adding the Jets to the NYFG/Eagles rivalry, 2 games a year of Rams/Chargers. I can dig it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back