Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All reports say in OTAs and mini camp he been killing niggas

To be all the way real, Pickens was the real deal b4 his injuries start piling up. I honestly wanted the Ravens to draft him, but didn't think he would drop to us (trying to get a discount) b/c the talent was too good to pass up. Ofc Pittsburgh scoops him early b/c y'all are phenomenal at discovering/assessing wide receiver talent!

To be all the way real, Pickens was the real deal b4 his injuries start piling up. I honestly wanted the Ravens to draft him, but didn't think he would drop to us (trying to get a discount) b/c the talent was too good to pass up. Ofc Pittsburgh scoops him early b/c y'all are phenomenal at discovering/assessing wide receiver talent!

Yep.

If pickens didnt have the injuries in college, i think he woulda been a top 15 pick. Prolly woulda gone ahead of olave.

Yep.

If pickens didnt have the injuries in college, i think he woulda been a top 15 pick. Prolly woulda gone ahead of olave.

Nope. His attitude is why he didn’t.

He’s not the route runner a few that went ahead of him is. It’s not even close. He’s a physical specimen at WR

He’s not the route runner a few that went ahead of him is. It’s not even close. He’s a physical specimen at WR
Combo of that ACL and concerns about his character. Mainly when he fought that GT DB on the field during a game and when he squirted the Tenn QB with a water bottle lol

Combo of that ACL and concerns about his character. Mainly when he fought that GT DB on the field during a game and when he squirted the Tenn QB with a water bottle lol

Yea. Yall right.

I forgot bout the lil dust up w the DB, meh fights happen tho. Plus it was towards to the end of a blowout. They were prolly goin at each other all gm.

The water bottle shit was a super bad look tho. smh at that

Yea. Yall right.

I forgot bout the lil dust up w the DB, meh fights happen tho. Plus it was towards to the end of a blowout. They were prolly goin at each other all gm.

The water bottle shit was a super bad look tho. smh at that
I personally thought the water bottle shit was hilarious lmao

its really worse things he coulda done lmao

its a sign of immaturity imo, it was completely unnecessary.

But hey, it is what it is
Yeah I def get why some would say that but again squirting water on an opposing player…meh…mf do and say a lot more dirty shit

only reason coach nem mad is cause it cost them 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back