Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m torn. I hate Brady for obvious reasons but he’d be better than a very young, injured and inexperienced Tua. Paying Sean Payton all that money? I don’t think I’d be good with that

Coach money don’t count against the cap so the football team would still be straight

I’m torn. I hate Brady for obvious reasons but he’d be better than a very young, injured and inexperienced Tua. Paying Sean Payton all that money? I don’t think I’d be good with that

Did i miss sumthing??!!

Brady was goin to mia to replace tua?

w/e tho. Stephen Ross dont kno wtf he is doin. He jus wants the big names

Last edited:
The Carolina Panthers are reportedly making a push to acquire disgruntled quarterback Baker Mayfield from the Cleveland Browns.

According to Jonathan Jones of CBS Sports, the Panthers and Browns are holding trade talks focused on Mayfield with the main sticking point being how much of Mayfield's salary the Browns are willing to absorb.

Jones added that Carolina has made Cleveland its best offer yet for Mayfield, and there is a sense of "urgency" on the Panthers' side to get a deal done soon in order to have Mayfield in the fold for part of minicamp.

The Browns essentially turned the page on Mayfield in March when they acquired quarterback Deshaun Watson from the Houston Texans and gave him a fully guaranteed five-year, $230 million contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back