Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about Pete Carrol or Mike McCarthy

Honestly Bill Belichick had a ton of football scandals during his tenure including cheating

John Harbaugh was able to adapt to Lamar Jackson but they haven't won a SB with that style offense

Matt LaFleur has Rodgers and made some stupid mistakes that kept knocked them out of the playoffs

Frank and Kliff haven't done shit as HC

Mike Vabrel has Henry

I'm not sure about Pete Carrol or Mike McCarthy

Honestly Bill Belichick had a ton of football scandals during his tenure including cheating

John Harbaugh was able to adapt to Lamar Jackson but they haven't won a SB with that style offense

Matt LaFleur has Rodgers and made some stupid mistakes that kept knocked them out of the playoffs

Frank and Kliff haven't done shit as HC

Mike Vabrel has Henry
Shanahan hasn't done shit as a coach....without that defense that team would always be under .500....frank can be up there because he's been thru multiple qb's trying to make it work since luck retired

What!?!?!?!

Pete Carrol is a good coach. Even before Russ he had them completing for the playoffs.
Even before Russ? There were 2 years before him and they got into the playoffs once because of a horrible division. They didn't make it the next season

After the SB they were able to benefit from a weak division for years while constantly getting eliminated in the divisional round

We'll see if his team without Wilson can do anything

Even before Russ? There were 2 years before him and they got into the playoffs once because of a horrible division. They didn't make it the next season

After the SB they were able to benefit from a weak division for years while constantly getting eliminated in the divisional round

We'll see if his team without Wilson can do anything

He also was a pretty good coach in NE. He got 16 total coaching years in the NFL and was in the playoffs for 11 of em.

Pete Carrol IS a current top 5 coach

Eh. After removing a bunch of those I'd have to go through the list to see who should be bumped up. I wouldn't care if he was considered a top 5. Just that a bunch of those have certain players that are pretty much the reason they have winning seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back