Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't they have flag football one year and a guy tore his acl?
Yeah it was a beach game smh.

I mean injury risk is there for anything physical they would do.

I think a regular flag game and the players can play whatever position would he fun.

showcase just how great of athletes these guys are…especially lineman

I don’t. I’ll be surprised if he gets more than 6 games.
Biggest thing is the shit that happened with the MLB player. Dude only had 3 accusers and wasnt criminally charged and the MLB hit him with TWO YEARS.

Watson got 22…

The Real Sports interview with two of the accusers coming out tonight.

The way the Browns wrote his contract with his base only being 1mil for this season…

I really think the league might suspend him for the year or indefinitely until these civil suits are resolved

Biggest thing is the shit that happened with the MLB player. Dude only had 3 accusers and wasnt criminally charged and the MLB hit him with TWO YEARS.

Watson got 22…

The way the Browns wrote his contract with his base only being 1mil for this season…

I really think the league might suspend him for the year or indefinitely until these civil suits are resolved
I mean they got what they need to do it. I just don’t think they will.

I hope they do though because the Texans got they 1st round pick next year

Watson got 22…

mlb is just strict as hell period with no real evidence they will suspend a player for damn near anything.....bauer is appealing his suspension anyway but if he wins I think the dodgers will cut him

Im really lookin 4ward to training camp n the preseason (its gone be a long summer)

On paper, pound for pound this the best squad we have had since 2010 (rex ryans 2nd year)

I hoping for the best. But im not holding my breath

I'd love to offer a 3rd n a 7th to the bengals for FS jesse bates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back