Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFC Wildcard: Seattle Seahawks vs San Francisco 49ers (SF wins 41-23)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All yall talking about trading Trey. You realize we ran thru 3 quarterbacks this year right?

We have him and Brock on rookie deals. And FINALLY the national nightmare of Jimmy and his deal are coming off the books. Keep em both.

All yall talking about trading Trey. You realize we ran thru 3 quarterbacks this year right?

We have him and Brock on rookie deals. And FINALLY the national nightmare of Jimmy and his deal are coming off the books. Keep em both.

You can’t expect Trey Lance to want to be there as a back up. Especially if they fuck around and win the Super Bowl & Brock balls out. He’s gonna be on his third season. Plus Lance could still demand draft capital.

You can’t expect Trey Lance to want to be there as a back up. Especially if they fuck around and win the Super Bowl & Brock balls out. He’s gonna be on his third season. Plus Lance could still demand draft capital.
I suppose it depends on what you can get back for him. I have my doubts that he is fetching enough to move the dial coming off of an injury.

Considering he just witnessed Jimmy have to suck it up and come back after being out the door, Trey should know the deal. If it's in the best interest of the team for him to be on the roster week 1 then that's where he will be, starter or not.

We wouldn't have gotten smoked like this

Don't think we would have won but we wouldn't have shown our asses

I suppose it depends on what you can get back for him. I have my doubts that he is fetching enough to move the dial coming off of an injury.

Considering he just witnessed Jimmy have to suck it up and come back after being out the door, Trey should know the deal. If it's in the best interest of the team for him to be on the roster week 1 then that's where he will be, starter or not.

All I know is Trey Lance has been shaky when on the field and has an injury history. Brock definitely has done enough to be the starter for this team as of now. Someone’s gonna wanna take a chance with Lance since he’s still on his rookie deal regardless.

Just fucking ya lol
pause-champ.gif

Pause.

Back