Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFC Divisional Round: Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers (SF wins 19-12)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.webp
.....always a disappointment

49ers-Cheifs SB rematch

Okay I see your willing to die on this hill so let me dig your grave then put you out of your misery

We said 71 yards. That’s what was stated

71 yards X 17 games = 1,207 yards

the winning shit is irrelevant because this is a close game and yards matter.

So you can be man and say my bad I was wrong or keep going around being wrong as fuck.
You play to win the game if you have a monster game or a wack game you play to win....naw I'm go your route and not admit being wrong and keep it going....so in this case it didn't matter unless he's a mvp candidate because his team didn't win....lamb had a good season overall but getting rid of Cooper hurt them

You play to win the game if you have a monster game or a wack game you play to win....naw I'm go your route and not admit being wrong and keep it going....so in this case it didn't matter unless he's a mvp candidate because his team didn't win....lamb had a good season overall but getting rid of Cooper hurt them
Lmao.

you’re already dead bruh. Don’t try to resurrect and talk about shit that nobody brought up

We was talking about yards and you’re wrong.

Let it go since you’re not man enough to admit you was wrong on some simple shit

Crazy that 3 out of the 4 teams from last years championship Sunday games are back again. I would have expected only KC make it back.

Lmao.

you’re already dead bruh. Don’t try to resurrect and talk about shit that nobody brought up

We was talking about yards and you’re wrong.

Let it go since you’re not man enough to admit you was wrong on some simple shit
You brought up his season numbers I was just talking about one game....for him to be considered a top 10 wr without that big play he had his numbers wasn't that elite.....you steer to the left as usual

Back