Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs West Semifinals: #2 Memphis Grizzlies vs #3 Golden State Warriors (GSW wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Grizzlies in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grizzlies in 5

• Grizzlies in 6

• Warriors in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idk how to feel about the Grizz being this good without Ja.

I cant remember any other situation where a player is as good as Ja is, and the team is just as good without him.

I cant think of a comp for this, but I will say I appreciatw what they building in Memphis

Idk how to feel about the Grizz being this good without Ja.

I cant remember any other situation where a player is as good as Ja is, and the team is just as good without him.

I cant think of a comp for this, but I will say I appreciatw what they building in Memphis

the "Ewing" theory

the "Ewing" theory

The Ewing theory says that a team plays harder and better without their star player for a handful of games.

The Grizz played like 25 games without Ja and had a better record in those games than the ones with Ja.

And they almost won game 5 against a team most said are contenders, and then won 6 with Ja.

Idk man but this dont fall under the Ewing theory imo.

The Ewing theory says that a team plays harder and better without their star player for a handful of games.

The Grizz played like 25 games without Ja and had a better record in those games than the ones with Ja.

And they almost won game 5 against a team most said are contenders, and then won 6 with Ja.

Idk man but this dont fall under the Ewing theory imo.
i wasnt trying to apply the theory to the T, but you got the idea

Boston went through a similar phase with Kyrie iirc. Idk what to make of it they look like a completely different team when he's not playing

Back