Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #4 Dallas Mavericks vs #5 Utah Jazz (DAL wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People said the Mavs lost the trade and both of them in Washington weren’t really playing that well.
that’s cool but what does this have to do with me circling back to the Porzingis trade being a good one?

I said it when it happened and it had nothing to do really with Jason kidd

I actually think the idea is cool because that color scheme isn’t used in the NBA so it’s unique

plus if you can get a black and neon floor it’ll look really nice

The neon and black jerseys need like a stripe down the side or something of the secondary color and the font to be a bit better though. They have to Jazz it up a bit (pun intended) to not make them look plain

Ppl gonna laugh at these but they don’t say nothing about nets jerseys

that’s cool but what does this have to do with me circling back to the Porzingis trade being a good one?

I said it when it happened and it had nothing to do really with Jason kidd
So it was GM that gets all the credit but zero for coaching. This really makes sense to you? All trolling and agenda aside?

So it was GM that gets all the credit but zero for coaching. This really makes sense to you? All trolling and agenda aside?
What are you talking about? Lol

I just said having Dinwiddie and Bertans out there contributing and expanding the Depth the mavs have especially with Luka and THJ out is better than having injury prone Porzingis out there

you made it about Jason Kidd when the situation didn’t call for it

I know you’re saying they are contributors because of Kidd but giving Kidd credit for players being out of a bad basketball situation is unnecessary

What are you talking about? Lol

I just said having Dinwiddie and Bertans out there contributing and expanding the Depth the mavs have especially with Luka and THJ out is better than having injury prone Porzingis out there

you made it about Jason Kidd when the situation didn’t call for it

I know you’re saying they are contributors because of Kidd but giving Kidd credit for players being out of a bad basketball situation is unnecessary
Oh ok so in other words COACHING. Thanks for playing.

Brunson going to get overpaid this summer but he's earning it

Dude is definitely hooping and not to take anything away....but for me its more about him exposing Donavan Mitchell's abysmal and embarrassing defense than him just elevating his game which has still been impressive to watch, definitely been the best player on the court by far this series

Last edited:
Lol gross

you don’t have to grasp at straws like this when the mavs are up 2-1 without one of the best players in the league
Lol that kinda strengthens the coaching argument though right? Up 2-1 without their best player. Don’t Jenkins get credit when the Grizz win without Ja?

Imagine being the Jazz and realizing that not only do you need to play Danuel House more...but he's also your second best defender

Royce O Neal played 32 minutes and didnt attempt a single field goal

Tough scene in Utah

Back