2022 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #3 Milwaukee Bucks (BOS wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Celtics in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celtics in 5

• Celtics in 7

• Bucks in 4

• Bucks in 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m switching back to the Bucks

Even with how bad KD and Irving played bad 3 of the 4 games and was right there at the end to win them gives me reason that the Bucks will win this series.
Lol once again we didn’t play our A game in that last series. Bucks play a drop defense we’re gonna take advantage of that, Celtics in 6

Boston is a great team that has a shot at winning it all and I wont he surprised if they do.

But Boston about to play a team with a player very different from KD. Boston gonna have to go from defending a jump shooter to a mfer that powers his way to the rim.

Plus the Bucks have good defenders.

Its hard to sit here and talk about how good the Celtics are off just beating the Nets cause the Nets werent good all season. The Celtics really ended up sweeping an average team. We all thought the Nets would flip a switch and become a different team in the playoffs, but playoffs came, and the Nets were the same Nets from the season.

I say all thay to say, yes the Celtics are good. Yes the Celtics can win.

But I still got the Bucks. In 6.

Said it all season. To me, the Bucks are in it until they not.
Tatum averages 31ppg against the bucks this season. We’ve won the season series 2 years in a row u gonna see why in this series

Tatum averages 31ppg against the bucks this season. We’ve won the season series 2 years in a row u gonna see why in this series

Thats cool.

I honestly have no dogs in this race.

Just my honest assestment.

If im wrong, im wrong.

Definitely have bos winning game 1

Don’t want the bucks to win but I also don’t want Celtics to prosper

I’m at an impasse

Wes matthews should not be starting for your team and George hill should not be on your roster

Grant Williams runs like he got pockets full of loose change