Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #1 Miami Heat vs #4 Philadelphia 76ers (MIA wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all won, but still haven't impressed me brother Montana. Especially with the effort this team put out there them last two games. So many Heat players was winning 1 on 5 rebound battles like...lol tf? I got more smoke for my own team than y'all
Word. Got to the ECF with Lowry missing 4 games, Herro not playing well at all, and not playing Duncan at all really

I’m not impressed myself

Lol homie on the radio said we got 2 coaches with rings in this city yet the one I trust the most is the 2nd year man

Word. Got to the ECF with Lowry missing 4 games, Herro not playing well at all, and not playing Duncan at all really

I’m not impressed myself
Y'all were better coached, played harder, played smarter, and actually have a culture. On paper Embiid and Harden(or the the thought of him atleast) alone is more talented or equals the talent of your entire team. However, you know how the saying goes. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

@O.G. are you gonna get your boys, they're going out sad
I was basically called a fake Sixers fan bcuz I said all season long that this wasn't their season.

. I pointed out Doc Tomlin and how wack he is.
. I kept saying that Biid was due for an injury.
. I was the only one saying fuck Harden bcuz he was washed.
. I told everybody about our sorry ass bench.
. I mentioned how Thybulle was not a defensive stopper and needs to spend the entire summer working on his shot.

The only difference between me and them is that I said all my shit before the 'offs started. Miami was the better team and has been all season. Yall get yo jokes off. But when yall mention "wack Sixers Fans" don't include me with them niggas if you ain't got receipts to back it up. I usually half ass all my posts but I do know what I'm talking about.

I was basically called a fake Sixers fan bcuz I said all season long that this wasn't their season.

. I pointed out Doc Tomlin and how wack he is.
. I kept saying that Biid was due for an injury.
. I was the only one saying fuck Harden bcuz he was washed.
. I told everybody about our sorry ass bench.
. I mentioned how Thybulle was not a defensive stopper and needs to spend the entire summer working on his shot.

The only difference between me and them is that I said all my shit before the 'offs started. Miami was the better team and has been all season. Yall get yo jokes off. But when yall mention "wack Sixers Fans" don't include me with them niggas if you ain't got receipts to back it up. I usually half ass all my posts but I do know what I'm talking about.
Who called you a fake fan?

You kinda did. Not directly but I can read between the lines.
I kinda did? Or I did? Because if you claiming I did Imma need a receipt. I've never questioned anyone's fanhood. I've asked how you got a negadelphia mindset and you not even from here, but I've never said you any less of a fan because of it.

I kinda did? Or I did? Because if you claiming I did Imma need a receipt. I've never questioned anyone's fanhood. I've asked how you got a negadelphia mindset and you not even from here, but I've never said you any less of a fan because of it.

I took that as a diss. If I'm wrong then my bad. But let's move on bcuz they want us to turn on each other.

I took that as a diss. If I'm wrong then my bad. But let's move on bcuz they want us to turn on each other.
Oh I know the Miami white man wants us to divide so they can conquer my brother. They over there high on the hog swining and dining with them spicy mamis
umar-johnson.gif

Back