Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 Boston Celtics vs #7 Brooklyn Nets (BOS sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol how the hell you pull off being hated by 2 fan bases that you suited up/played for in one year. And technically, he ain't even play for one of them yet. Just wait until he actually plays

Watching all the sports talk shows rn. They clownin tf out this goof ball nigga.

but tbh i dont even think ben cares.

Ben rn...

:paid:

He lost so much money this year though.

Could have earned 33mill, will have go to court to get his 20mill.

imo he will get it cuz its under the current cba

But of course mostly cuz of him, the next cba will be different.

Yes 20mill aint 33mill. But ben dont give af....he gone get 20mill for doin nuthin. Winning!

He’s not gon get it.

giphy.gif

Hopefully KD learning building a good team isnt just about talent.

Like fam should go to the front office and tell them to take charge.

KD can be involved in the process of who gets hired to put the team and coach together, make sure they share the same principles about basketball, and then let them work to build the team.

Bron and KD fucked themselves out of rings by trying to team build.

Hopefully KD learning building a good team isnt just about talent.

Like fam should go to the front office and tell them to take charge.

KD can be involved in the process of who gets hired to put the team and coach together, make sure they share the same principles about basketball, and then let them work to build the team.

Bron and KD fucked themselves out of rings by trying to team build.

I disagree.

I get that it's his job and all so i get the play

But lol at leveraging Ben Simmons to endorse (prolly preemptively justify) regressive nba contract terms. Lightweight slick
He’s right though. That’s why the NBA was low key on the Sixer’s side the whole time. They not about to have these players signing long term big money contracts just to say “I’m out” or “I don’t want to play here.” Two years into the deal

Back