Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 Boston Celtics vs #7 Brooklyn Nets (BOS sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh so pretty much the team didn’t have time to Jell? And it’s asinine that it’s coming from Kyrie who’s kinda a big reason that they didn’t?
lol I told y’all he doesn’t like accountability but I got slandered

Threw Atkinson under the bus traded D’lo and are on the verge of getting bounced in the 1st round. So In 3 years the furthest y’all got was the 2nd round. Shit at least the clippers got a conference finals appearance out of their failed super team. Fuck have the nets accomplished?

Threw Atkinson under the bus traded D’lo and are on the verge of getting bounced in the 1st round. So In 3 years the furthest y’all got was the 2nd round. Shit at least the clippers got a conference finals appearance out of their failed super team. Fuck have the nets accomplished?
They got them Biggie jerseys tho.
:shrug2:

Lmao. @BlackAx410 woke up with a fully charged phone and held a press conference defending his boys.
lol nah this man called me a front runner like I haven’t been consistently supporting my squad all year. Just cuz he didn’t see my posts doesn’t mean it didn’t happen lls those posts should shut down that bullshit claim. All this made me do is get disrespectful the rest of the series just wait until we close em out

View attachment 824943

I’m going to assume you meant draft

Because literally every player on Boston has locked KD up.
Jayson Tatum defends better then anyone under 25, y’all keep sleeping on him like I said nobody under 25 has had his playoff resume and he’s outplaying KD. He’s taken the defensive matchup and defended him well 1on 1.After this series some shit gonna have to change ranking wise

Back