Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 Boston Celtics vs #7 Brooklyn Nets (BOS sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hear nets fans say get rid of Nash...but who would they put in his place that KD n Kyrie would be cool w?

They said they didn't need a coach.

This happens when you don’t have a natural facilitator

It's not even that, it's just their offense is stupid.

All their action doesn't get them closer to the basket but further away.

Like you running a floppy action, that doesn't get anybody open, then a run a half assed pick and roll, just so Durant can post up in the high post and look for someone to pass it to?

With Harden, everyone was scared of the iso and pick and roll so the opponent had to play straight up.

Without Harden, nobody is scared to double. All they gotta do is double the Durant iso and the Kyrie pick and roll.

Nash is a horrible coach.

Reactions: GNS
I hear nets fans say get rid of Nash...but who would they put in his place that KD n Kyrie would be cool w?

They said they didn't need a coach.

Mark Jackson
JVG
Shiiit I'll throw Pop's name in the mix. At least he coached KD during the Team USA run.

They need a leader who is gonna hold them accountable. When you say "We dont need a coach" you set the precedent for where we are now

And I don't wanna hear KD is a better than Lebron ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever again.

Lebron can a run a team, he wouldn't be getting fucked like this.

Except 2011.

Back