Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 Boston Celtics vs #7 Brooklyn Nets (BOS sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is KD all over in OKC right now in Brooklyn.

Nash is terrible just like Brooks. No adjustments. KD dribbling the ball iso ain't gonna work but he ain't making no adjustments. Let Kyrie handle the ball, have KD come off some pin downs. Maybe KD and Kyrie pick and roll together but Nash just stands with his arms folded.

No offensive spacing. No offesive structure. Another selfish 1-1 PG in Kyrie like Westbrook. Nigga should have never left GS

This is KD all over in OKC right now in Brooklyn.

Nash is terrible just like Brooks. No adjustments. KD dribbling the ball iso ain't gonna work but he ain't making no adjustments. Let Kyrie handle the ball, have KD come off some pin downs. Maybe KD and Kyrie pick and roll together but Nash just stands with his arms folded.

No offensive spacing. No offesive structure. Another selfish 1-1 PG in Kyrie like Westbrook. Nigga should have never left GS

:huh2:

Yea I mean and I stand by what I say. This offense Nash has straight garbage and it is no difference to the days of Durant in OKC. Everything iso and pick and roll. It's all KD it's your turn, now Kyrie it's your turn and sometimes Dragic. Everything is a struggle on offense, nothing is easy.

Back