Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #1 Miami Heat vs #8 Atlanta Hawks (MIA wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jimmy is always good for 1 game like this in a series now watch he average 12 for the rest of the series. I’m not worried about Trae he will heat up when they get home just need to take care of home court and this will go 7.

nca_logo.jpg

14 to 29 FTs

Jimmy took 12 FTs and Hawks took 14.

Thats the problem
The refs have to start enforcing the 3 secs in the lane on Jimmy. A dude shouldn't be able to catch the ball in the lane, pump fake 3 times and still get a shot off. This is how he is picking up cheap fouls

The refs have to start enforcing the 3 secs in the lane on Jimmy. A dude shouldn't be able to catch the ball in the lane, pump fake 3 times and still get a shot off. This is how he is picking up cheap fouls

He hunt for fouls. He does it the most in the NBA

He only played 57 games and still took the 7th most FTs Overall despite attempting 400 less shots than the players in front of him except Harden who only attempted a little bit of over 100. and besides Embid hes not that far from the others in overall FTs

Last edited:

He only played 57 games and still took the 7th most FTs a game despite attempting 400 less shots than the players in front of him except Harden who only attempted a little bit of over 100
agreed...by the second pump fake, he should be going into his shooting motion, and the defenders internal clock knows this which is why the almost always bite on the 3rd one. Jimmy should be called for 3secs in the lane more and he doesnt.

Usually for me, I'll let the offense catch the ball in the paint, and they legit have like 2 secs to make a shot...another dribble, ~whistle blows....a pass out, ~whistle blows.

He only played 57 games and still took the 7th most FTs Overall despite attempting 400 less shots than the players in front of him except Harden who only attempted a little bit of over 100. and besides Embid hes not that far from the others in overall FTs

The heat are putting the clamps on that nigga. Welcome to the playoffs, playoffs..

Dirk had to learn the same way..

Back