Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Play-In Tournament Thread

I’ll take Brooklyn in the 7/8 East game

Clippers with the upset. Teams haven’t played since January but in the 4 times they played, clippers won all 3 times PG played by at least 10.

Caw caws beat the spurs which would set up Wolves/Pelicans. Again teams that haven’t played Since January smh. I’ll roll with minny since they’d be the home team

Hawks/Hornets: Evenly matched squads but Hawks got more experience and the best player between the 2 teams

Hawks/Cavs: Same thing as Hawks hornets

Final prediction

7 Nets
8 Hawks

7 Clippers
8 TWolves

I’ll take Brooklyn in the 7/8 East game

Clippers with the upset. Teams haven’t played since January but in the 4 times they played, clippers won all 3 times PG played by at least 10.

Caw caws beat the spurs which would set up Wolves/Pelicans. Again teams that haven’t played Since January smh. I’ll roll with minny since they’d be the home team

Hawks/Hornets: Evenly matched squads but Hawks got more experience and the best player between the 2 teams

Hawks/Cavs: Same thing as Hawks hornets

Final prediction

7 Nets
8 Hawks

7 Clippers
8 TWolves

I hope so

Would be hilarious is either the Nets or T-Wolves lost BOTH home games as 7 seeds.

Nets won’t do that, but the Wolves might.

I’m not as confident as some are for the Nets. I want a drama free game tonight.

with Nash at the helm there’s no such thing as drama free. Will be a standard game: Nets running their opponent off the court in the first quarter + opponent uses the 2nd & 3rd to mount a comeback due to lackadaisical effort + KD / Ky have to play entire 4th as rest of the team hits a switch and close the game out.

I would pray for a wire to wire win but that’s asking too much

Back