Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 33, not loyal, and I know the Nets are going to want Scottie. Plus he's not needed. The team is just a piece or two away from being a contender. And I don't mean a superstar piece like Durant.

So a piece like who then? 😂

Lol you really think Utah wouldn’t be asking for Banchero back in a spida trade

We wont bid against ourselves. Wagner and Paolo are off the table. Id imagine the Knicks would exclude RJ. We can easily outbid them if that were the case.

Suggs/Fultz + Cole/Hampton + Isaac and Okeke along with 3 or 4 frps is a fair offer. If the Jazz insisted on Franz or Paolo we could make it work by substituting Isaac or Chuma + one of our 2023 picks. I personally wouldnt move Franz or P5 for Mitchell but your right about Utah insisting on one of the two. Regardless of the what the package isn we have what it takes to get it done while still maintaining a great young core.

Idk... another guard who can shoot and create his own shot... a decent center.

Patience man. That's what you need.

A championship following the path that we're on would be a whole lot more meaningful than one from a Durant trade.

You sound scared brother.

Let's face it... Unless Barnes becomes a top 5-8 NBA talent this team as it's built will most likely always be a superstar away.

Siakam is my guy but he is best suited as a super charged robin as opposed to a low rent batman. That's a fact we've seen play out already.

We can add someone other than KD to get in the race but it's only a handful of players and scenarios that will put us over the top.

And one way or another we're gonna have to come up off something. Can't sit on assets forever especially in the NBA. They lose value or become to expensive to keep. Keeping all these guys but adding another piece that puts us over the top is logistically impossible unless we're gonna somehow manage to dive in the wembanyana sweepstakes this year.

Thanks for coming to my TEDtalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back