Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets don’t win that 2nd title without Clyde

He had some clutch performances during that playoff run
Didn’t he average like 25 in a series? Yeah that trade was so smart cuz I read that maxwell was WILDIN during that 2nd run. Not gonna lie before I watched that video I didn’t know he could shoot 3’s that well

I know its a big if and you never really know what KD wants but if was serious and firing Nash and Mark's would make legitimately make him happy I would do and not think twice about it

Unfortunately KD can change his mind the next day but ultimately I wouldn't have a problem choosing him over a gm and coach

I know its a big if and you never really know what KD wants but if was serious and firing Nash and Mark's would make legitimately make him happy I would do and not think twice about it

Unfortunately KD can change his mind the next day but ultimately I wouldn't have a problem choosing him over a gm and coach

In principle, I agree with you.

Ill pick KD over any coach and GM combo.

I just think we heard alot about how KD and Kyrie are moving within the Nets org, and they just tired of them two.

I think if it just a question of Nash and Marks vs KD, they would chose KD in a heart beat.

But I think they are looking at the overall, and the reports are that KD be running shit with the Nets, and a combo of all that probably has ownership tired.

Thats me trying to give them an out.

Cause even with all that, if im BK, im firing everyone and keeping Kd

I just need this entire circus to be over with. Unfortunately Nash will remain cause now we’re at a point of “who can outpetty the other” and the Tsai is willing to put out a mediocre product with Nash as opposed to the high risk high reward with KD just to prove a point.

What’s ironic is that I don’t believe Nash makes it the full season.

KD gonna stay

they should fire Nash and work on maybe trying to make peace with marks

if they do that they can get out of this in a great position because they actually have an even an arguably better roster than last season (on paper atleast)

Kyrie
Harris
KD
Simmons
Claxton

Mills
Curry
Thomas
Warren
O’Neal

Edwards, sharpe

And no old baggage like griffin and Aldridge

just need a backup big really

I just need this entire circus to be over with. Unfortunately Nash will remain cause now we’re at a point of “who can outpetty the other” and the Tsai is willing to put out a mediocre product with Nash as opposed to the high risk high reward with KD just to prove a point.

What’s ironic is that I don’t believe Nash makes it the full season.

Imo, theres a bit more at play.

Tsai probably looks at this as a legitimate reason to decrease payroll without pissing off fans.

Cant be mad at Tsai for getting rid of KD, cause look at this mess is what theyll say.

And boom. No more 100M in luxury tax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back