Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

That John Collins thing has been on the table for Miami for over a month now

They don’t wanna rush to do it because they are in the running for KD. (This is also the reason Tyler herro’s extension hasn’t been signed yet) It’s not likely that Durant goes to Miami because of the lack of assets combined with the unwillingness to trade Bam and the nets’ high asking price

Since there’s hardly any movement anywhere Miami is saving the Duncan and pick package for if they say “fuck it”

they won’t say fuck it now but they would rather head into the season with the KD thing on ice and have no real solid option at the 4 until things start to shake a bit. The absolute longest this team can go without replacing Tucker is the deadline.

They are also interested in Harrison Barnes at the 4

but again they need to know that KD is unattainable to make a move unless they just take themselves out the running.

Some heat fans don’t wanna blow their tradeable assets on John Collins, while I’m a little more optimistic about it while still wondering if it’s the best move out there.

Last edited:
You know, there’s only this rush because Jimmy butler is here and I understand it

I don’t want him to go but I was listening to a podcast and they played around with the idea of getting rid of him. They said if they strike out next season and put Lowry who I think is expiring at that point and Jimmy up for trades (which means getting picks back)

you can ride with a 26 year old Bam, 21 year old Jovic, 23 year old Tyler Herro and yurtseven as a youngish core

with more cap space and picks to cultivate and the idea of that is exciting and refreshing in a sense

You have all the flexibility to trade or sign young stars now like a jaylen brown or something

Miami wouldn’t do this though and I can’t blame them for not doing it. It’s not how they operate

You know, there’s only this rush because Jimmy butler is here and I understand it

I don’t want him to go but I was listening to a podcast and they played around with the idea of getting rid of him. They said if they strike out next season and put Lowry who I think is expiring at that point and Jimmy up for trades (which means getting picks back)

you can ride with a 26 year old Bam, 21 year old Jovic, 23 year old Tyler Herro and yurtseven as a youngish core

with more cap space and picks to cultivate and the idea of that is exciting and refreshing in a sense

You have all the flexibility to trade or sign young stars now like a jaylen brown or something

Miami wouldn’t do this though and I can’t blame them for not doing it. It’s not how they operate

How many shots a game do you have 26 year old Bam taking as the best player on the team?

The same Levert that Beta claims is a failure in Cleveland despite playing like 30 games lls

The same beta that said them niggas don’t want sexton when you overrate him

the same beta that said the Cavs are gonna sign levert to a deal this summer months ago because it wouldn’t make sense to give up assets to let him be a rental

stop adding stuff to what was originally said lol I said it was a good trade by the pacers and it continues to be. They aren’t the ones paying levert

how is this a gotcha moment you walnut head ass nigga? Lol

The same beta that said them niggas don’t want sexton when you overrate him

the same beta that said the Cavs are gonna sign levert to a deal this summer months ago because it wouldn’t make sense to give up assets to let him be a rental

stop adding stuff to what was originally said lol I said it was a good trade by the pacers and it continues to be. They aren’t the ones paying levert

how is this a gotcha moment you walnut head ass nigga? Lol
When Cleveland is improved next season I’m spinning the block on you for saying indiana won the deal

Because not all trades are made to reap the benefits or not the very next year

if you would like for me to expound look up the other two maybe three times Ax brought this up or refer to my lil bro @southsil4lil

You judge it in real time.

If the pendulum is clearly swinging one way you say they won the trade until they didnt.

You judge it in real time.

If the pendulum is clearly swinging one way you say they won the trade until they didnt.
I judged it in real time

I said that was a good trade for the pacers

Ax said because levert can score the pacers lost because they didn’t get shit in return

now either search “Caris Levert” or hit my Houston brother up I’m enjoying sushi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back