Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn niggas really slandering Bomani like that, LOL

Bomani being treated like an underground rapper that folks like since he not mainstream and once he gets popular and some mainstream success folks ain't fucking with him no more.

You hate to see it!!!!
Bomani switched up not us! Lol

Bomani switched up not us! Lol

AHAHAHAHA! I'm just talking shit.

Bomani really been hit or miss for a minute now. It's like the shit that used to be great from him that seemed natural. Now it seems he tries to hard to make that great shit happen and more often than not the shit ain't coming off good.

Foxworth ain't a great co-host to have on most of his podcast shows either.

AHAHAHAHA! I'm just talking shit.

Bomani really been hit or miss for a minute now. It's like the shit that used to be great from him that seemed natural. Now it seems he tries to hard to make that great shit happen and more often than not the shit ain't coming off good.

Foxworth ain't a great co-host to have on most of his podcast shows either.
I wouldn’t know as far as TV or pods but he started being a big time prick on Twitter a few years ago on some I’m better than you shit lol

Lol what you mean

I've seen a few of his twitter back and fourths with him calling people dorks and shit like that. Then just the way he says shit on his podcast sometimes. It's not surprising to hear that he talks down to people like he smarter than them so they don't know wtf they're talking about to him.

I'm still cool with Bomani though cause he still willing to speak on racial shit in a way a lot of other black people not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back