Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION 2022 Coon of the Year: 🦝Winner by a record landslide YE.. Herschel takes 2nd place & Candace Owens takes 3rd place(but secured da 2022 bedwench award)

Kanye has been a problem and I still think it's funny that people are piling on him now as if he hasn't been saying stupid and reckless shit for 15 or more years now.

Still, you can't compare Kanye to someone like Hershel Walker. Kanye has real psychological and mental problems that he's not dealing with properly. Those problems might be expressing themselves in coonish ways, but we can't really say that's all him. Hershel has all his faculties and he's choosing toe Heisman pose his way into the coon hall of fame.

Kanye has been a problem and I still think it's funny that people are piling on him now as if he hasn't been saying stupid and reckless shit for 15 or more years now.

Still, you can't compare Kanye to someone like Hershel Walker. Kanye has real psychological and mental problems that he's not dealing with properly. Those problems might be expressing themselves in coonish ways, but we can't really say that's all him. Hershel has all his faculties and he's choosing toe Heisman pose his way into the coon hall of fame.

:huh2:

You're about the first person I've seen accuse that man of having "all his faculties". That man ain't close to being right in the head.

yea Herschel got that "might snap and kill you" energy and from the stories I've heard from former Eagles players the dude's had it since the early 90s so lol

Kanye does not have mental problems. He only does this when he is promoting somerhing. It only happens at that time. Notice he was not doing this before the GAP deal. Excusing what he says as mental illness is taking away his accpuntability. Once again he only targets black people.

Kanye does not have mental problems. He only does this when he is promoting somerhing. It only happens at that time. Notice he was not doing this before the GAP deal. Excusing what he says as mental illness is taking away his accpuntability. Once again he only targets black people.

We going to have to agree to disagree. I know bipolar and schizophrenic people. I've seen them off their medicine and know how they get down. Kanye's ramblings sound just like them.

It's fair to say he's accountable for doing what he supposed to do to keep himself on the level, but you really don't understand how mental illness works if you feel like he should be more thoughtful in his crazy ramblings.

Cooning is a fuckin national pastime.

Also a way to run your bank account up if done correctly.
b4f24d55-534d-45db-b663-4186762bafb2_text.gif

We going to have to agree to disagree. I know bipolar and schizophrenic people. I've seen them off their medicine and know how they get down. Kanye's ramblings sound just like them.

It's fair to say he's accountable for doing what he supposed to do to keep himself on the level, but you really don't understand how mental illness works if you feel like he should be more thoughtful in his crazy ramblings.

Yup. Scatter brained thoughts, jump from topic to topic stopping in the middle of explaining one thing to explain some other unrelated shit, paranoid delusions, claims to hear god speak to him… man got ALL the signs of psychosis except for the visual hallucinations

Back