Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 College Football Playoffs: 🍑 #1 Georgia vs #4 Ohio State (Georgia wins 42-41)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coach keeping it real. Bruh bout to tell his team they played like trash despite the win. Lol

Shocker that you wouldn't root for a conference rival lol
You have never seen me root for anybody but I pick teams to win that’s not my own.

Never root for UGA, Florida, and Bama.

I respect Bama though.

I wish nothing but bad things for Florida and add UGA to that list after them bastards going for two a few weeks ago up damn near 30

You have never seen me root for anybody but I pick teams to win that’s not my own.

I respect Bama though.

I wish nothing but bad things for Florida and add UGA to that list after them bastards going for two a few weeks ago up damn near 30
Yeah bro

I wasn’T mad that UGA is good…but now with Stetson’s trash ass and IGA fans acting like they team is Bama

its really fuck them niggas

I respect Bama though.

My guy, I understand lol.

I'll always pull for anyone facing Florida State, Florida, Notre Dame, Ohio State and Clemson

Back