Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 BET Awards

Nope.

Should have been Bleu or Benny

I thought Benny was lock but asking because I don't listen to the radio and a lot of other things that could go into why a person won the award over a person I actually heard about.

I thought Benny was lock but asking because I don't listen to the radio and a lot of other things that could go into why a person won the award over a person I actually heard about.
If we going off of radio spins and popularity BLEU def should have won imo

im not mad at Latto winning tho

If we going off of radio spins and popularity BLEU def should have won imo

im not mad at Latto winning tho

Not going off radio spins. I'm just saying I know radio might be part of the criteria and radio is something I don't listen to as well some of the other things that are probably part of the criteria that goes into selecting a winner.

If niggas is clamoring for Benny the butcher to win best new artist in 2022…

LLS I don't think anybody is clamoring for that.

When is a artist considered new though? I know I've been listening to Benny for a while now. I wouldn't consider him a new artist. Shit I remember one of my folks kids being a fan of Latto when she was called Mulatto on that tv show.

So truthfully neither are new artist. Just asking if she really deserved the award. Really about the right folks winning awards to me. I know it doesn't happen all the time.

The wildest shit from the show outside of how lil Kim looked was it seeming like absolutely nobody gave a single fuck about Irv Gotti.

LLS I don't think anybody is clamoring for that.

When is a artist considered new though? I know I've been listening to Benny for a while now. I wouldn't consider him a new artist. Shit I remember one of my folks kids being a fan of Latto when she was called Mulatto on that tv show.

So truthfully neither are new artist. Just asking if she really deserved the award. Really about the right folks winning awards to me. I know it doesn't happen all the time.

The wildest shit from the show outside of how lil Kim looked was it seeming like absolutely nobody gave a single fuck about Irv Gotti.
It's the whole what have you done lately with Irv Gotti.

It's the whole what have you done lately with Irv Gotti.

Maybe but I just think the public never really fucked with Irv Gotti. For all the hits he produced back in the day with Ja Rule, Ashanti, Jay-z, DMX. He never seemed to get the popularity that others in his era got.

Pete Rock has turned into the angry man as of late

bow-wow.gif

Back