Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 Best Mod Award Goes To.....

How many active mods are there?

how does infamous get worst mod but top 3 best mod? 😂

either there’s only 3 mods left or those other mods need to pick up the work load.

How many active mods are there?

how does infamous get worst mod but top 3 best mod? 😂

either there’s only 3 mods left or those other mods need to pick up the work load.

You know how many people I made these e streets safe for that either didn't vote me best mod, didn't vote, or voted me worst mod there are?

Just kinda cones with the territory.

You know how many people I made these e streets safe for that either didn't vote me best mod, didn't vote, or voted me worst mod there are?

Just kinda cones with the territory.
Could you expand on this? No names just explain what you mean?

i think I understand just want full clarification if possible.

Ahem ahem.....
giphy (1).gif
My bad, wrong speech...

Ahem ahem....

I would like to accept this award, not on behalf of myself but to the Mod Squad as a whole. As members, we are all vastly different and come here for different reasons. Some of us spend a lot of time in the Candy Shop. Others the Reel Table or the Record Store. The Cool Table is never without someone. One of us even spends hours and hours in old threads and FOF reminiscing on what was. It's gone @AP2.5

However when it's time to do the business of the site, we attack it swiftly and without complaint. It's not much but we do what we can to keep the duct tape in place. And so to @Banginscrew901 @Infamous114 @shutupGabi @5th Letter, I thank you for sticking around doing what you could to keep the lights on In 2022. Yall could have bailed like some others but you didn't. To @Sony Montana and @Chi-Town B I look forward to what yall bring to the table to push us higher

To quote my big bro @Duwop, there is no I team.....just ME

KXqP.gif

Ahem ahem.....
View attachment 1004949
My bad, wrong speech...

Ahem ahem....

I would like to accept this award, not on behalf of myself but to the Mod Squad as a whole. As members, we are all vastly different and come here for different reasons. Some of us spend a lot of time in the Candy Shop. Others the Reel Table or the Record Store. The Cool Table is never without someone. One of us even spends hours and hours in old threads and FOF reminiscing on what was. It's gone @AP2.5

However when it's time to do the business of the site, we attack it swiftly and without complaint. It's not much but we do what we can to keep the duct tape in place. And so to @Banginscrew901 @Infamous114 @shutupGabi @5th Letter, I thank you for sticking around doing what you could to keep the lights on In 2022. Yall could have bailed like some others but you didn't. To @Sony Montana and @Chi-Town B I look forward to what yall bring to the table to push us higher

To quote my big bro @Duwop, there is no I team.....just ME

View attachment 1004948
Point blank shots fired at @AP2.5 @Loquacious

Back