Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2022 ABW Picture Thread

Take your queen off the table or swap queens early.

the test of your strategy will be on 1000

Yeah starting to learn that Queen a bad bitch! She can do anything she wants. She got more power than the King...very interesting concept

The guy I was playing with recommended I read these two books

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220727-080037_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220727-080037_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 4
  • SmartSelect_20220727-080111_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220727-080111_Chrome.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 4
Yeah starting to learn that Queen a bad bitch! She can do anything she wants. She got more power than the King...very interesting concept

https://mega.nz/file/g9hV1AyQ#n7GU6uRLWqYw7-K5K5gelwj_TxfG2Ost6LFYAAre2Lw
https://rapidgator.net/file/64346da6d42f21f067cb033338f83936

yea um no.
the bad queen projects power. with a supporting cast but is very expendable. only simp players give her more respect than the army.
she can get got and come back later after the real work is done.
:cont:

I think I got that same Bobby Fischer book.

If I would've learned chess earlier in life. I could've saved myself from making quite a few mistakes. Shit I missed by not even thinking about seeing the whole board and thinking 4-5 moves ahead.

I think I got that same Bobby Fischer book.

If I would've learned chess earlier in life. I could've saved myself from making quite a few mistakes. Shit I missed by not even thinking about seeing the whole board and thinking 4-5 moves ahead.

Exactly..but its a challenge honing that skill. Like to see all possibilities....oh and you don't have all day lol

yea um no.
the bad queen projects power. with a supporting cast but is very expendable. only simp players give her more respect than the army.
she can get got and come back later after the real work is done.
:cont:

She can go anywhere...everyone else has limitations. I mean I am new...but with the Queen and the rook..you can really do damage.

And the King can only move one space... Queen can come get that ass from across the freaking board
:niggawhat:

Last edited:
She can go anywhere...everyone else has limitations. I mean I am new...but with the Queen and the rook..you can really do damage.

And the King can only move one space... Queen can come get that ass from across the freaking board
:niggawhat:
And once that lil pawn gets the surgery on the other side of the board I can get/have another queen.
so welcome to sharing a man like the ladies in the atl often do.:aye:

love you royal. You still my home girl

Ain’t that where that movie the proposal was filmed.

thats where it took place in the movie.

I think They filmed a few scenes, but most of the movie wasn’t filmed in Sitka. I know that for sure.

summer and spring is beautiful there. Winter’s aren’t as crazy as the northern areas of Alaska.

Back