Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2022 ABW Picture Thread

Hadn't been at the alley much?

Paid my fees for the TNBA tournament in Dallas in May this past weekend too. This my 4th tournament within a years time.
I’m coming off a 8 year layoff from bowling. Just slowly getting myself back into the swing of things.

I remember when I had my house built I chose the fireplace as a option only for them to tell me its not offered in the area they were building homes. Said they use a generic option/spec sheet for all locations. I was pissed. Looking into having one added in the next year or two.

I always wanted a fire place and every house we looked at, if it didn’t have one I didn’t go see it. Had to be 4 bedroom 2 bath (master suite own bathroom) fire place and big back yard. Wasn’t setting

But kid you not. That shit went out in less than a hour.L and I said fuck it lol. it was my first time ever using a fireplace so I guess with time and more practice I’ll get better

Just got back home from sking. My second year going. Last year was my first time ever. I did so much better this time. I am getting the hang of it. Was able to go down a slope without falling.View attachment 765352 I will post some video later.
Proud of you black man.
Getting the fuq out there and doing what you want.
Enjoying life is always GOAT shit.

Back