Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2022 ABW Picture Thread

I'm changing my arsenal right now. I'm moving from 16 to 15lbs. I just brought a Storm Mix for spares. Now I'm looking at either the Brunswick KnockOut Black and Blue or the Radical Bigfoot.
I brought 9 balls total lol. I'm so hesitant to change balls that its detrimental. I try to make my favorite ball work by changing hand position, speed, angle and all the other shit. When the solutions to just switch balls. That's my strategy this weekend. To stop fighting the ball and take what the lane giving me.

I only really follow hammer bowling balls. I think them and Brunswick are affiliated somehow. As far as dropping ball weight. I'm reading a book that's making me consider going from 15 to 14. whats your reasoning for going down in ball size?

Idk about specifically local chains, I usually go Wingstop or Pluckers

Got Wingstop back home. Never heard of Pluckers so I'll probably check them out.

I brought 9 balls total lol. I'm so hesitant to change balls that its detrimental. I try to make my favorite ball work by changing hand position, speed, angle and all the other shit. When the solutions to just switch balls. That's my strategy this weekend. To stop fighting the ball and take what the lane giving me.

I only really follow hammer bowling balls. I think them and Brunswick are affiliated somehow. As far as dropping ball weight. I'm reading a book that's making me consider going from 15 to 14. whats your reasoning for going down in ball size?

Got Wingstop back home. Never heard of Pluckers so I'll probably check them out.
All of my equipment used to be 16lbs before I had my layoff. After I started back bowling again, they were wearing me down. I was getting tired after like the first game. Since dropping down to 15lbs, I’m not as tired.

Back