Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2022 ABW Picture Thread

20220502_100103.jpg

Cleaned up my garden area yesterday. Planted some tomatoes, peppers, some flowers, and some other shrubs.

The garden already came with strawberries, mint, figs, red/green peppers and cucumbers when I bought the house.

Gonna plant some weed too damn it!! Making my own strain calling it "Washed" it's for 35 and up crowd. 🤣

View attachment 830765

Cleaned up my garden area yesterday. Planted some tomatoes, peppers, some flowers, and some other shrubs.

The garden already came with strawberries, mint, figs, red/green peppers and cucumbers when I bought the house.

Gonna plant some weed too damn it!! Making my own strain calling it "Washed" it's for 35 and up crowd. 🤣

can y’all grow weed down there yet I know they said we could grow like up to 4 plants

View attachment 830765

Ole green thumb ass nigga…

Aye help me with a starter kit garden lol i wanna plant potatoes and shit

Back