Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2022 ABW Picture Thread

Time to do the speakers. Rear first 'cause they're easier.

door panel off, no need to disconnect the wiring.

20220410_150544.jpg

When I pulled this out, I had to think a moment, like... for all the money folks spend on these cars, they really can't throw in some halfway decent speakers to go with the radio??? Just "fuck you and your music".

20220410_150855.jpg

20220410_150905.jpg

Replacing it with this joint

20220410_151020(0).jpg

And finally installed in the doors.

20220410_151447(0).jpg

20220410_152821(0).jpg

I didn't get to do the front doors 'cause I need a hole saw slightly smaller than what I have in order to flush mount the tweeters in the front door's sail panel. I'll pick that up after I get done working tomorrow and prolly throw it all in tomorrow afternoon.

:sayit:
Now gon head right back behind that tree my boy lol

my-bad.gif

you the homie... the brotha... my boy.. but that shit looks gross fam.. you lucky you aint post this in the whats for dinner thread.

I hope you enjoy your day ripping the heads offa them joints tho and watching what looks to be... the candyman reboot? iono

Happy Birthday brotha. I wish I could send you some proper wing flats lol
Lmaooo yo i thought he was being sentimental eating with his family on facetime or some shit

"this is why i dont share shit with ya'll

lol...but its spring time here so that can only mean one thing. CRAWFISH!!!!

and i was watching Top Boy on my tablet while sitting in my garage cause it was a nice day out prior to the rain coming in.

not everybody can pimp out their garage and make their wife park her car outside

"this is why i dont share shit with ya'll

lol...but its spring time here so that can only mean one thing. CRAWFISH!!!!

and i was watching Top Boy on my tablet while sitting in my garage cause it was a nice day out prior to the rain coming in.

not everybody can pimp out their garage and make their wife park her car outside

Man I legit felt bad cuz I thought I mightve insulted your family bruh..You know I aint on that typa time. lol fuck off @Big Lurko

I still cant rock with crawfish tho 😬

Back