Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.018472dfcfda5c8cc1d047f3d14d8bb3

2 players not in their prime yet. They right now are not looking to break up the duo. Not saying the decision to just pay him is easy. But they aren't looking to break them up right now.

Maybe...maybe not. We'll know very soon when it's time to offer him his extension this summer

If it's even one cent less than the max or they ask for a discount he's gone

He might just take the money and ask out two months later also

Maybe...maybe not. We'll know very soon when it's time to offer him his extension this summer

If it's even one cent less than the max or they ask for a discount he's gone

He might just take the money and ask out two months later also

If he signs he would have to wait a year to be moved, isn't that how it works?

But the general thought going around as I am listening to Boston sports radio is. They want to run it back with some minor adjustments and keep it moving until they just can't anymore.

Didn’t he turn them down already? This like passing up some guaranteed box and the other shorties flaked now you gotta immediately double back. He gonna take it. Damn Monty

Tough scene in Detroit

Have to beg Monty Williams to come coach Cade Cunningham meanwhile Udoka canceled the rest of his interviews after talking with Houston

If he signs he would have to wait a year to be moved, isn't that how it works?

But the general thought going around as I am listening to Boston sports radio is. They want to run it back with some minor adjustments and keep it moving until they just can't anymore.

Yeah it's a one year trade restriction....I was just saying he could sign, secure the money and then ask out

It's going to be interesting to see what yalls summer looks like for sure....I don't really know how yall improve this roster or replace the guys your probably going to lose

Yeah it's a one year trade restriction....I was just saying he could sign, secure the money and then ask out

It's going to be interesting to see what yalls summer looks like for sure....I don't really know how yall improve this roster or replace the guys your probably going to lose

Celtics main problem was their defensive philosophy changed from how they were with Ime to this clown now. They went from smothering katz to just taken 3s and playing more 5 out.

They went to the finals last year w the same roster and didn't had Brogdon. (1 game away from the finals this year after shitting the bed for some strange reason after going down 0-3)

This year had the 2nd best record in the finale half of the season after having the best record in the first half.

There is some adjustments they need to make clearly but nothing that major.

Last edited:
Celtics main problem was their defensive philosophy changed from how they were with Ime to this clown now. They went from smothering katz to just taken 3s and playing more 5 out.

They went to the finals last year w the same roster and didn't had Brogdon.

This year had the 2nd best record in the finale half of the season after having the best record in the first half.

There is some adjustments they need to make clearly but nothing that major.

So you think, Rob Williams, Jaylen Brown, Marcus Smart and Mazzula are all back next season?

So you think, Rob Williams, Jaylen Brown, Marcus Smart and Mazzula are all back next season?

They want to run it back with some minor adjustments. Unfortunately, there are reports that they will keep Mazzula 🤮 since they owe him 14 mill and allow him to pick his own assistants. 🤢

I would love for them to move Smart but for some reason they love that clown so who knows. They don't want to break jayson and jaylen up until it just doesn't work anymore ...so what kind of moves they make, idk.

Definitely won't be surprised to see Grant Williams go...

Rob when healthy wasn't used properly...I would hope they don't move him plus he still does what many of the centers in the league don't do.

They want to run it back with some minor adjustments. Unfortunately, there are reports that they will keep Mazzula 🤮 since they owe him 14 mill and allow him to pick his own assistants. 🤢

I would love for them to move Smart but for some reason they love that clown so who knows. They don't want to break jayson and jaylen up until it just doesn't work anymore ...so what kind of moves they make, idk.

Definitely won't be surprised to see Grant Williams go...

I'd be shocked if yall brought those four back and the only move is losing Grant Williams

We'll see though

I'd be shocked if yall brought those four back and the only move is losing Grant Williams

We'll see though

Yea I don't see it either..but I doubt they are going to move on from jaylen.(at least not right now) They would rather have jaylen force his away out or tell them str8 up he wants to leave. But they trying to keep the duo. They feel they are not too far off from getting it right and going back to the finals and winning it than having to completely change this around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back