2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox must have money on the Grizzlies. He has made multiple Westbrook-like errors in the last minute.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Sony Montana
I am confused by the PJ Tucker slander. They have won most of the games u guys are focusing on. And even the one they lost, he was a + 9 (only one in the plus column in the starting lineup). Dude is still solid.

Reactions: Mister B.
Yea, if Mikal Bridges keeps shooting like Steph tonight, we have no chance at all.

Fuck, now AD is injured.

Beverly stays violating the Suns with no repercussions lol but in this instance he right

I am confused by the PJ Tucker slander. They have won most of the games u guys are focusing on. And even the one they lost, he was a + 9 (only one in the plus column in the starting lineup). Dude is still solid.

Heat fans don't like that we can correlate part of Miami's issues to losing Tucker in fa so they're going to point out everytime Tucker does something seemingly negative to suggest it correlates to Philly losing games.

Nasty work really. But we all kinda do it. 😂

Reactions: O.G. and toheeb27
Tobias and Shake are carrying the squad but this site would rather crash than hear me talk about it.

Also Brooklyn been beating teams that are playing without their best players.

KD gonna be wore out by the time the playoffs hit.

Reactions: Mister B.
Tobias and Shake are carrying the squad but this site would rather crash than hear me talk about it.

Also Brooklyn been beating teams that are playing without their best players.

KD gonna be wore out by the time the playoffs hit.
Them taking out the Nets was impressive. Last night game with Joel coming back was dope, too.

I see a split coming on the road vs the Cavs and the Grizz, but 0-2 or 2-0 wouldn't surprise me either.

Reactions: O.G.
Status
Not open for further replies.